Working with Images
Working with Sound
Introduction to Interactions
Working with Video
Position & Size
Creating Timeline Animations
How to Log-in
How to Log-out
About Digital Publishing
Managing Your Account
Step by step guide
1. Select the folder in the Library, either on the Library Tab or on the Library Panel in the Editor, to which to want add
the files you want to upload.
2. When you click on the on Upload Button the Upload Window will appear.
3. Now click on Browse to start selecting files from your local filesystem.
4. Once you have selected the files that you want to upload, click on Save or OK to add the selected files to the
5. The previous 2 steps can be repeated to select files from different folders.
6. Once all the files that you want to upload have been selected, you can click on Upload button at the bottom of
the Upload Window, to start the process.
7. When the upload process commences, the progress bars of the files should start filling up one by one.
8. Once all the progress bars have been filled up, the Upload Window will indicate that the upload process is complete.
9. Now you can click on the Close Button at the bottom of the Upload Window to close the window.
10. When you look at the Library, the files that you have uploaded, will have appeared.